- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work style boots
- No baseball caps worn sideways
- No bandanas/doo rags
- No sleeveless shirts
- No torn or soiled clothing
- No oversized chains or pendants
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
Town Line Luxury Lanes reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
NOTE OF CAUTION
Please be advised that the lanes are oiled and therefore slippery. For YOUR SAFETY & Avoidance of Bodily Injury, bowlers:
- Must NOT cross the (black) foul line at any time for any reason.
- Must wear proper bowling shoes (rented or personally owned) at all times and cannot be worn outside the center while in game play – soles must remain dry and clean.
- Must call for assistance using house phones located behind the lanes to assist with spills, lane obstructions (balls, pins etc) – Town Line Luxury Lanes Staff are the ONLY authorized personnel allowed to walk past the (black) foul line.
Town Line Luxury Lanes makes this note of caution for YOUR SAFETY and does not accept responsibility for bowler negligence.